LYSC will offer a Fall 2020 LYSC Training Season lasting 6 weeks to all members in grade groups G2 through G8 with the following general guidelines:
Start Date: Week of September 28th
End Date: Week of November 2nd
1. Program registration fee of $125
2. Coaching will be lead by Aztec with assistance from LYSC coaches/volunteers
3. There will be two sessions held daily Monday through Thursday for our G6 and G8 girls and boys programs - 5:00pm-6:30pm and 7:00pm-8:30pm.
4. There will be sessions held on Saturday for the G4 & G2 program - between 9:00am-5:00pm
5. Goalkeeper training will be Sunday evening for G6 and G8
6. Training groups will be by grade; and possibly by school as organized by the grade group directors
7. Training groups will consist of 15 players +/-, plus an outside coach, plus an LYSC volunteer coach.
8. All Sessions will also have a LYSC representative on site to provide oversight on COVID guidelines and assist in managing session
9. All players will train once/week for 90 minutes; G2 sessions will be 75 minutes only
10. Weekday sessions will be on Field 2 at LHS
11. Saturday sessions will be on the Middle School Track Field and Field 2 at LHS
12. All participants will have to register for the program and check off that they have read and understood the COVID guidelines and waivers
**All of the above subject to change based on number of registrants**
All participants must acknowledge and sign Mass Youth Soccer Association's (MYSA) Return-To-Soccer Guidelines dated 9/4/20 and the LYSC wavier for participation.
Base Cost: $125.00
Open to: Boys & GirlsResidents of: 01940
In Grades: 1 to 8 for 2020-21 School year
|52 registrations 248 open positions. |